We are acutely aware that the work of the food bank can only continue with the generous support of local people and businesses. So if you are able to donate nonperishable food items or money to the project please drop them into our Warehouse during office hours at Northgate Hospital
Morpeth Town Hall along with various community centres and churches and businesses in the area have collection baskets where food can be donated to us.
In addition, you may consider buying an extra item during your regular shop and dropping into one of our in-store collection points. Details of all the Food Bank collection points are as follows:
- Sainsbury – Stobhill. NE61 2SB
- Morrison – Morpeth. NE61 1HQ
- Asda, Ashington – NE63 9XG
- Lidl, Morpeth – NE61 1PA
- Poundland, Ashington – NE63 9UJ
- Co-op, Loansdean Morpeth – NE61 2DR
- Co-op, Pegswood – NE61 6UF
- Co-op, Lynemouth – NE61 5TS
- Co-op, Newbiggin – NE64 6AD
- Morpeth Town Hall – NE61 1LZ
- Newcastle Building Society Morpeth – NE61 1HG
- Co-op Funeral Directors – NE61 1BH
If you have difficulty identifying a drop off point please leave a message on our phone 07841 908 477 and we will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.
We are always grateful for cash donations so that we can bulk buy whichever food items we are running short of, you can post a cheque to Wansbeck Valley Food Bank, Northgate Hospital, Morpeth. NE61 3BP. If you are a UK Taxpayer please download and complete the Gift Aid Declaration so the Food Bank can reclaim tax on your donation. Send it to us at the address above.
You could also consider downloading and setting up a Standing Order with your bank, this will help us plan more effectively.
• 07841 908 477