We collect basic personal data about our clients and volunteers, including name, address, and contact details.
Wansbeck Valley Food Bank complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations;
- by keeping personal data up to date
- by storing and destroying it securely
- by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data
- by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure
- and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Read more about our Data Protection Policies by following the links;
Should you need further clarification please contact our Data Controller – Sheila Rowley