- Part time permanent position: 2-3 days per week [by agreement] 10 am until 2pm each day
- This role is offered on a part time basis in terms of the number of days or hours worked per week. The salary and holiday entitlement offered will therefore be calculated on a pro rata basis from the full time salary of £22,000 working 35 hours per week (£12.09 per hour)
- Working Location: The main office for the Food Bank is presently at Northgate Hospital Morpeth. Occasional travel may be necessary. Any change to location would be agreed in advance and by negotiation.
- Responsible to: Food Bank Co-ordinator
Role Profile and Job Description download here ….
Job Application Form download here ….
Application Process ….
- By Job Application form emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected applicants will be invited to attend for interview
- Subject to satisfactory interview and references an offer of appointment will be made to the chosen applicant
- Closing date for applications is: 25th June 2023
- Interviews planned for: Week beginning 3rd July
- Anticipated start date: By mutual agreement, no later than 1st August 2023
- By email to email@example.com